Thursday, June 19, 2008

Delicious On the Road soon!

Ahh..the part where I get to PLAY MUSIC

Well I get to play every day...either unplugged upstairs or very loud and very VERY plugged in my basement studio..

But -- this is cool-- another lil tour coming up with the trio I joined last fall -- DELICIOUS. Click that for some recent live tracks.

More on the history later. But we'll be up in NJ, PA. The first gig is opening for the great BUTTHOLE SURFERS

C'mon out and rock and freak out with us....the band features Eric Slick (drummer of Project/Object, Adrian Belew Power Trio, Crescent Moon and more...) and founder/bassist Josh Rosenstein, plus myself on guitar and madness.

It's a load of fun... heavy bass riffs... saucy guitar...and lots of Floyd/Krautrock/Merzbow noise and spaciness...with the thunder-drums of Slick making it all hang together

No comments: